|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Delivery Time:||1 week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Name:||Fulvic Acid||Color:||Brown Or Red|
|17 Benefits Of Humic and Fulvic Acid|
|1||Humic and Fulvic Acid vs. Multiple Diseases|
|2||Alleviate the Common Cold|
|5||Humic Acid vs. Cancer|
|8||Humic Acid Protects Cell’s Defense Mechanisms Against Viruses|
|10||Remove Pesticides From the Body|
|11||Electrical Balance in Cells|
|15||Reduce Free Radicals|
I. Application in agricultural fertilizers:
1. Mechanism of action and main functional effects
(1) It is used as a leaf fertilizer synergist, which improves the organic chelation and anti-oxidation ability of ferrous iron, solves the oxidative flocculation of its aqueous solution for a long period of time storage;
(2) improves the surface activity of foliar fertilizer and Penetration enhances the adhesion and rapid absorption of plant foliage;
(3) Improves the nutrient function of foliar fertilizer, especially humic acid, amino acid, and organic calcium, and supplements calcium and supplements It has obvious effects;
(4) It can improve the physiological activity and operation efficiency of nutrients and trace elements, because the second generation biochemical fulvic acid has small molecular weight, many active groups, and strong chelation and affinity. The water-insoluble organic chelate has strong physiological functions and biological activities for the operation and absorption of nutrients.
2, the scope and method of application
It can be used as main agent or additive, chelating agent, synergist and surfactant for foliar fertilizer and powder products. It can also be used as fertilizer, pesticide and organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, biological fertilizer, compound feed and biological feed. Additives, synergists, binders, etc. The commonly used amount of this product accounts for 1-2% of the fertilizer, and the leaf fertilizer or liquid fertilizer can account for 5-10% of the fertilizer amount, which is safe and reliable, and has no residual pollution.
II. Application in soil improvement and conditioning:
1. Scope of application: This product is suitable for acid soil, alkaline soil, saline-alkaline soil, cohesive soil, sandy soil, loam or lean soil, especially for saline-alkaline soil and compacted soil. It can be used as Use as a soil conditioner and improver. This product is also suitable for the improved use of seedbed, nutrient soil, greenhouse and seedlings, and flower cultivation substrate.
2. Use concentration and method:
Used as soil conditioner: 2-3kg per acre, 200-300kg of water is poured or sprayed on the surface of the soil (post-cultivation), and can also be sprayed on the surface layer of the crop during the growing season, which is harmless to the crop, and Supplement nutrition to promote growth.
Used as a soil amendment: 10-20kg per acre, mixed into the base fertilizer and applied or poured after tillage, this product can be mixed with any fertilizer.