|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Delivery Time:||1 week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Name:||Humic Acid Potassium||Molecular Fomular:||C9H8K2O4|
|17 Benefits Of Humic and Fulvic Acid|
|1||Humic and Fulvic Acid vs. Multiple Diseases|
|2||Alleviate the Common Cold|
|5||Humic Acid vs. Cancer|
|8||Humic Acid Protects Cell’s Defense Mechanisms Against Viruses|
|10||Remove Pesticides From the Body|
|11||Electrical Balance in Cells|
|15||Reduce Free Radicals|
The humic acid functional group in potassium humate can absorb potassium ions, prevent water loss in sandy soil and leaching soil, and prevent potassium from sticking in sticky soil. In addition, some parts of potassium humate are low-molecular humic acids such as fulvic acid, which have a dissolution effect on minerals such as potassium silicate and potassium feldspar, which can slowly decompose to increase the release of potassium and increase the content of available potassium. It is 87%--95% higher than the common potassium fertilizer utilization rate, which increases fertilizer efficiency, improves crop yield and improves quality. It has the special effects of combining land and land; long-acting and quick-acting coordination; water-retaining and fertilizer-retaining effects. It combines the advantages of inorganic fertilizer and farmyard manure and is superior to them. It has a good nutrient release regulation function. It is a good controlled release fertilizer, so that the nutrient is not too much in the early stage, the nutrient is not too low in the later stage, and the fertilizer supply curve is stable. The release rate can also be controlled by physical and chemical biotechnology to achieve two-way regulation of sustained release and sustained release. The balance between the supply of nutrients in the fertilizer and the demand for nutrients in the crop is basically synchronized to achieve a dynamic balance. Ordinary chemical fertilizers (such as urea, 50% - 60% potassium fertilizer, diammonium phosphate, etc.) are easy to produce soil compaction and water and gas pollution, potassium humate can be avoided or significantly reduced. And obviously high crop yield, improve crop quality, improve crop nutrient content, nitrate content, color, aroma, taste and storability. It is the material basis for agricultural clean production and green food with environmental protection functions. The loss of potassium humate is low, the utilization rate is high, the plant absorption is stable, and the yield and quality are improved in both directions. It is a “green” potash fertilizer for agricultural application and a substitute for common agricultural potassium chloride and potassium sulfate. Potassium humate is suitable for any crop and can also be applied in combination with common fertilizers.
The product is non-toxic, tasteless, black natural organic powder. Soluble in water, it is a kind of organic macromolecular compound with a large number of intricate functional groups. It is more resistant to microbial decomposition. Its slowing down is the crown of all organic solid fertilizers. It has strong adsorption, exchange, complexation and chelation. Ability is the best indicator of fertility, and it is also known as ecological fertilizer. It can be used as an organic fertilizer for slow-acting nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. It can also provide a large amount, medium amount and trace elements required for various plants, and organic substances including humic acid, yellow rot, humic acid amino acid, sugar and the like. High-quality potash fertilizer and organic raw materials in the production of organic compound fertilizer.
Function and efficacy
1) It can improve soil physical characteristics, improve soil aggregate structure, reduce soil compaction, and achieve good conditions;
2) Increasing the cation exchange capacity and fertilizer retention capacity of the soil to adsorb and exchange plant nutrients, improve the slow-acting effect of fertilizers, and increase the ability of soil to maintain fertilizer and water retention;
3) providing activities of soil beneficial microorganisms;
4) Promote the decomposition of artificial (such as pesticides) or natural toxic substances and effects;
5) increase the soil's ability to balance and neutralize the soil pH;
6) Color black helps to absorb heat and plant in early spring;
7) directly affecting cell metabolism, improving the respiration and photosynthesis of crops, and enhancing the resilience of crops, such as drought resistance, cold resistance, disease resistance, etc.;
8) the nutrients required to release the plants after decomposition;
9) Strong roots increase yield, improve crop quality and increase sweetness.
1) It can be used as top dressing, base fertilizer, can be applied, applied, and applied; 2) can be sprayed on the ground and foliar (0.10.2% solution); 3) suitable for fruit trees, tea, citrus, grapes, strawberries, each Planting trees, flower trees, flowers, melons, vegetables, rice and other crops; 4) Root watering 500 times aqueous solution; spraying 1000 times aqueous solution on the leaves, moistening; 5) Application amount: 20-25kg.