|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 tons|
|Packaging Details:||20 or 25kg/bag|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Color:||White||State:||Powder Or Velvet|
|Raw Material:||Sepiolite||Usage:||See Detail|
|Packing:||Plastic Or Paper Bag|
The fiber with sepiolite mineral as the main component is called sepiolite mineral fiber. The sea bubble is a magnesium-rich silicate fiber mineral with the chemical formula Mgo[Si12O30](OH)4 12 H2O, in water molecules. There are 4 crystal waters, the rest are zeolite water, and often contain a small amount of elements such as manganese and chromium. The color is generally 60% white, light gray, light red, light yellow, brown, and the like.
1. Sepiolite has good adsorption, decolorization, heat stability, corrosion resistance, radiation resistance, thermal insulation, anti-friction, anti-penetration and other properties, widely used in drilling, petroleum, medicine, brewing, building materials, pesticides, fertilizers , rubber products, brakes, etc.
2. Using sepiolite as a rubber product, it has no pollution, excellent sealing performance and higher acid resistance.
3. Brewed with sepiolite, the liquid decolorization and purification is seven times that of asbestos.
4. Rubbing with sepiolite, good elasticity, stable dispersion of hardness, sound absorption rate is as much as 150 times of asbestos friction, and it is a high value-added raw material for export earning.
5. Bonded blending with sepiolite fibers is the preferred substitute for asbestos in the textile industry. Sealing and high-strength heat resistance have been confirmed and recognized in China.
Effect of sepiolite fiber on properties of thermal insulation materials
Many additives are often added to improve the performance of insulation materials and improve the quality of construction and use of insulation materials. Sepiolite fiber is a commonly used additive. a small amount of sepiolite fiber guide
Many additives are often added to improve the performance of insulation materials and improve the quality of construction and use of insulation materials. Sepiolite fiber is a commonly used additive.
A small amount of sepiolite fiber has little effect on the thermal conductivity. The thermal conductivity of the sepiolite fiber is 0.078 W/mK, and the thermal conductivity of the sepiolite fiber is 9.6, which increases to 0.079 W/mK. After more than 6%, the thermal conductivity increases more. This is because when the amount of sepiolite fiber is too large, the fluidity of the fresh slurry decreases too much, which causes the vitrified beads to be easily broken during the stirring process, so that the volume of the inorganic thermal insulation mortar shrinks and the closed space is reduced, thereby increasing the volume. Thermal Conductivity. It can be seen from Fig. 6 to Fig. 8 that the compressive and flexural strength and the bond strength of the thermal insulation material increase with the increase of the amount of sepiolite fiber, and the reinforcement effect of the sepiolite fiber against the folding strength and the bond strength is obvious. Better than compressive strength, when the amount of sepiolite fiber is 2%, the flexural strength increases by 33.9%, the bond strength increases by 9.1%, and the compressive strength increases by only 2.9%. At 6%, the flexural strength increased by 62.3% and the compressive strength increased by 18.2%. This is because sepiolite fibers can be scattered in the thermal insulation material, play a "skeleton" support role, increase the compressive and flexural strength and bond strength of the thermal insulation material, and the addition of fibers to the folding and bonding strength is particularly Obviously, the crack resistance of the insulating material can be significantly improved.
|Luster:||Sub-Vitreous, Silky, Dull, Earthy|
|Colour:||White, light gray or light yellow.|
|Hardness:||2 on Mohs scale|
|Parting:||Good, but grain sizes are generally small and no cleavage may be seen.|
|Comment:||May be in parallel fibrous aggregates|
|Density:||2.0 - 2.2 g/cm3 (Measured) 2.25 g/cm3 (Calculated)|
|Comment:||May be very light due to porous aggregates|
|Formula:||Mg4(Si6O15)(OH)2 · 6H2O|
|IMA Formula:||Mg4Si6O15(OH)2 · 6H2O|
|Elements listed:||H, Mg, O, Si - search for minerals with similar chemistry|