|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||liquid filtration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2tons|
|Price:||Depends on spec and qty|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|State:||Powder Of Granular||Usage:||Filtration And Absorption|
|Raw Material:||Zeolite||Type:||Non-metal Mineral|
Main information of nature zeolite
Natural zeolite is an emerging material that is widely used in industries such as industry, agriculture, and defense, and its use is constantly expanding. Zeolite is used as an ion exchanger, an adsorption separating agent, a desiccant, a catalyst, and a cement mixed material.
1. In the petroleum and chemical industries, used as catalytic cracking, hydrocracking and chemical isomerization, reforming, alkylation and disproportionation of petroleum refining; gas, liquid purification, separation and storage; hard water softening, Seawater desiccant; special desiccant (dry air, nitrogen, hydrocarbons, etc.).
2, used in the light industry for paper, synthetic rubber, plastics, resins, paint fillers and quality colors. Used as an adsorption separating agent and desiccant in defense, space technology, ultra-vacuum technology, development of energy, electronics industry, etc.
3. In the building materials industry, it is used as cement hydraulically active admixture, firing artificial light aggregate, and making lightweight high-strength plates and bricks.
4. It can be used as a soil amendment in agriculture to protect fertilizer, water and prevent pests and diseases. In the livestock industry, as feed (pig, chicken) additives and deodorants, it can promote the growth of livestock and increase the survival rate of chickens.
5. In the aspect of environmental protection, it is used to treat waste gas and waste water, remove or recover metal ions from waste water waste liquid, and remove radioactive pollutants from waste water.
6. In medicine, zeolite is used for the determination of nitrogen in blood and urine. Zeolite has also been developed as a health care product for anti-aging and removal of heavy metals accumulated in the body.
7. Zeolite is often used in the purification of sugar in the supply.
8. New wall materials (aerated concrete blocks) Raw materials: With the solid clay bricks gradually withdrawing from the stage, the application ratio of new wall materials has reached 80%. The wall material supply enterprises use coal gangue, fly ash, ceramsite, Slag, light industrial waste, heavy construction waste, zeolite and other materials, and actively develop new wall materials.
9. It is commonly used in chemical distillation or heating experiments to prevent bumping. There are a large number of small pores in the structure of zeolite, which can be used as a condensation tube of bubbles to make the reaction liquid boil smoothly. It can be replaced by a plain porcelain slice that has been crushed to the size of rice.
10. It can be used as a feed additive for fish and shrimp in aquaculture, and it can also be used as a fish pond to build materials to purify water.
|Number of topological features per unit cell.|
|Pore size distribution.|
|% Pore Volume in Features||Total Pore Volume|
|Channel Diameter (Å)||Cage Diameter (Å)||
|% of Total
|< 4||4–6||> 6||< 6||6–8||> 8|
Zeolite is an excellent filter
Water, which is passed through a zeolite filter, is not only purified from various harmful and hazardous impurities, but also saturated with useful trace elements. The purified liquid is suitable for both domestic and food needs. It significantly reduces the content of hard salts.
By purchasing pebbles in the pharmacy kiosk in the package, you can independently purify the water. Simply place a handful of stones in a 3 liter jar and fill it with water. After 12 hours you can use the purified liquid. Most importantly, do not forget to dry the granules, and after 2-3 months to replace them with new ones, throwing out those that have accumulated a lot of impurities.
This filler is often used on an industrial scale, cleaning the various water bodies and water in the production. Thus, water is perfectly disinfected, it does not overgrow with algae and remains usable. For such work more often use synthetic material.